Canon S400 Digital Elph Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Dee.... did you get yours at a LDS or the net? I am finding the YS25 for the price you got yours, and the 90 in the 800+ range... if you bought on the net could share the wealth?

Thanks Again!!

I bought mine on the 'net from Underwater Digital. Unfortunately, Allan hasn't responded to emails or phone calls for a few months. However one of our members ordered something from him online, paying with a credit card, and got her merchandise in short order. I looked at his website and the 90DX is out of stock anyway.

But my first recommendation would be Underwater Camera Pros. Ryan will treat you right. If you need help deciding on a tray and strobe arm, give Ryan a call and he'll tell you the pro's and con's of each brand he carries. He's very helpful.

His price is the best I've found from anyone reliable.

I'm trying to purchase the YS90DX, but I'm having problems finding it online (the links to Underwater Digital and Underwater Camera Pros above are dead). Is there another good place to purchase this?

Thanks!

janembui:
I'm trying to purchase the YS90DX, but I'm having problems finding it online (the links to Underwater Digital and Underwater Camera Pros above are dead). Is there another good place to purchase this?

Thanks!

Have you tried Scubatoys? That's where I got mine - that's a local store for me though... Larry is very easy to deal with.

/Mike
DiverGuy

Back
Top Bottom