Looking for WA State Commercial Dive Harvest Leads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sekeli

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Posting this in my local forum as well.

I am a commercial diver from Seattle, this is a subject that is hard to find information on, online. I am actively seeking an urchin harvest boat to work with this october, possibly a geoduck boat as well. It has been difficult trying to find a harvest boat that doesn't already have a full dive crew together. I've been pounding docks when I can, I have desirable diving experience, own all equipment, and have spent the past 3 seasons dive harvesting scallops. I would love to get in the urchin business in Washington State. If anyone here has dive harvest advice, experience, knowledge, information that can lead to a job, or would like to talk about dive harvesting in general and share stories, I would love to speak with you!

If there is any information you would keep private, feel free to message me. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom