ScubaBoard's Fallfest Megadive 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like to go and I love Ginnie Springs! It's been years since I attended any of SB's events so I guess I'm back to a newbie :) The last one I think was at Vortex springs several years ago. If I understand this correctly, all I need to do is bring something to eat (no problem!) and my tent? I don't need to register my tent or reserve a camp ground?
I'm more than happy to pitch in with cooking and cleaning and I can bring Kelly's Sausage and anything else we need as time gets closer.
Dennis and Roxanne reserve the entire Turkey Roost campground for the Megadives. When you check in let them know you are with Scubaboard. Just bring your gear, tent, beverage of choice and some food to share.

I am guessing there will be firewood in abundance now. Hope all our friends stayed safe in the storm. Looking forward to megadive more than ever now.

Missed the last couple but Layla and I are hoping to make it. As always we will help clean up breakfasts...Also will bring some different fixings for omelettes...

I just happened to look at their website and it states they are currently closed due to flooding. The facebook page shows some structures underwater anyone been in contact with them?

Attachments

• ginnie springs.JPG
    ginnie springs.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Yes, many parts of the campground are underwater and have been before. They believe that the river will drop quickly, but I'll continue to monitor as we get closer. There is still a month away to Megadive and time for the campgrounds to dry out.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom