Wanted halcyon Explorer 10w HID bulb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hugoboss1168

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
>As mentioned looking for a spare new Explorer 10 W hid bulb for halcyon explorer 4.5 , if anyone has a spare unit to sell, please let me know, payment by paypal, thks to all in advance.

dir 74.jpg

This looks like a WA bulb. If you have no luck finding one, try direct order from Ushio.

Solarc M10N004, 14W - Ushio America, Inc.

It appears that USHIO, which bought out the Solarc line from WA, may have discontinued the M10N001 versions of the bulb which has the integrated glass protective tube. I can only find the M10N004 online now. This just has the bulb itself, without the protective glass tube. They are marketed as 14W but its the same 10W bulb.

I've used this model (no tube) in my DR 10W for a few years now, along with the the original and updated 10W/14W ballasts with no difficulties. I have a few posts on this topic here if you search.

Edit: The correct part was M10N003, for the shrouded bulb, and according to the Ushio site they have discontinued it. The replacement is the M10N004 as indicated above.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom