RIP Renee Applegate ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apple will truly be missed ! She ran an excellent operation and always had a friendly word for everyone she met. Cozumel has lost a wonderful ambassador for diving. My deepest sympathy to her family, friends and staff.

jmb- Apple was, as you said: "a wonderful ambassador for diving."

R.I.P. Apple and my heart goes out to all the Dive Paradise staff. From one of the Lunatics.

Words cannot express the Loss to all of us today.
Roxanne & I have been thinking about what to say since last night.
A picture is worth a 1000 word.
RIP Dear Lady

20729726_1585108988206159_6193869924382585789_n.jpg

I just read that Apple has passed away.

RIP Apple

I met Apple several times when she came here to CO for an annual event put on by the Dive shop I use. She was a Grand Lady.

RIP TO A GREAT LADY. I just read today that Apple passed away. She was a ambassitor for the diving community, and in Cozumel. We went to Cozumel so often that she always knew my wife and I by name. Now I just wonder if Dive Paradise will ever be the same?

Reactions: mdb
Wow I am shocked.. I had no idea about Apple until a dive buddy contacted me today... thank you Ron.... as a matter of fact I'm upset that I was not contacted.

I will be light in the heart about it… I call it a "transition"… the transition from physical to Spiritual.

APPLE made Her transition..

I was just thinking about you the other day my lady.. and wondered how you were doing.

Its selfishness when people cry and get upset at someone’s passing..

because their spirit, APPLE'S SPIRIT, was ready.. like the cocoon that makes the transition to a “butterfly”… it Knows when it's ready to take flight..

Apple has made her flight from physical to Spirit and she can teach a few angels a thing or two!

So when I get finished writing … I will have a little time to be selfish and self pity… for losing a great and dear friend..

I will now have one less reason to go to Cozumel… I have become more and more distant since closing Fantasia Divers .. but have been there for New Years the last 5 out of 6 years or so…

My Fantasia friends/partners in crime Eduardo Negrete, Craig Mattsfield, Gustavo, Cappy, Paloma and others from there now have some great company!

I am so sorry I cannot be there for the Memorial on the 18th... but I will be there in spirit...

I hope the staff that remains at Dive Paradise appreciates all the kind words everyone is leaving here... I hope they take it to heart and use these words to lift up their services... remember Apples calm demeanor and "Attention to Detail" in Remembrance of the Lady that has given them the opportunity... to now do for others what Apple was so willing to give from her heart.

I would like to know if the pup is being taken care of????? May I suggest that anyone desiring to send flowers or donation consider the local animal shelter in Cozumel. I am not sure which one Apple contributed time and energy too but I know it was dear to her heart.

I will very selfishly miss you My Lady! And once again I am wrong.. I am much more than Light Hearted about this news.. So I will sign off now and be selfish!

IAMzacharias

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-20_19-37-48.png
    upload_2017-11-20_19-37-48.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 242
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom