Wanted OMS LP125

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kev_328

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi looking for a pair of OMS LP125's unbanded in the Central Florida area.

Kevin
Oviedo

300 bar DIN would be nice. I would even consider buying with no valve.

Does anyone have a pair of LP131's they would like to sell?

Have you tried diving lp 131's are you tall? I have some that I use for single tank spearfishing. I haven't tried them backmount but in sidemount they are definitely long. I am 6'4" and don't like them but for singles.

Watch out for the used Faber / OMS tanks. I think you will find that a lot of them are rusted under the boot and could cause issues with the vip's / hydro's.

I'll use them as a singles, back mount. I checked the spec on the PST LP131...they appear to be about 2.5 inch taller than my HP Worthington 120's. That shouldn't be a problem.

Watch out for the used Faber / OMS tanks. I think you will find that a lot of them are rusted under the boot and could cause issues with the vip's / hydro's.

Wise caution. Thanks. I was fortunate with my pair bought used. One had minor rust starting but with fresh water only it hasn't progressed.

Nice tanks if the body can handle them on land ok. Especially with a good fill. It's lovely to dive plan with excessive gas along.

Hope you can find them.

Enjoy,
Cameron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom