Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clicked post prematurely...

I wish there was a system that did sidemount, doubles and singles perfectly, only weighed a couple pounds, and was so cheap and common that half the students got to learn in it.

Clicked post prematurely...

I wish there was a system that did sidemount, doubles and singles perfectly, only weighed a couple pounds, and was so cheap and common that half the students got to learn in it.
And poof, here it is, but due to the weight constraints it only holds five minutes of air, so ONLY students bother using it in the pool.

I wish that I could find a non-leaky drysuit that didn't throttle me like I'm Bart Simpson.

Waves magic wand! Ta Da! Introducing a new dry suit that doesn't throttle you, makes you look super sexy and does not leak. However, it's made of lead. Good luck with that..

I wish I had more time to dive.

Waves magic wand! Ta Da! Introducing a new dry suit that doesn't throttle you, makes you look super sexy and does not leak. However, it's made of lead. Good luck with that..

I wish I had more time to dive.

Poof, you now have more time to dive, unfortunately your parole hearing isn't for 25 years.

I wish I didn't get hungry underwater.

You are forever full while diving.
However the gas emitting from the black beans and tacos you insatiably consume scare every living thing away and the reef is barren. Dead. gone.

Wish I could give all the islands affected by the hurricanes this month $10 million.

You are forever full while diving.
However the gas emitting from the black beans and tacos you insatiably consume scare every living thing away and the reef is barren. Dead. gone.

Wish I could give all the islands affected by the hurricanes this month $10 million.

A wonderful thought.

Unfortunately, the "10 Million" you're giving them is actually 10 Million Indonesian Rupiah, worth about $742.67USD.

I wish that my diving gear always worked perfectly, without any maintenance or cleaning.

I wish that my diving gear always worked perfectly, without any maintenance or cleaning.

Granted; but everybody keeps putting it on instead of theirs; but as the wish was "MY diving gear ...", it applies always to the gear that you are wearing right then, and to no other gear; but they can't understand that, and a lot of complication and trouble goes on all day.

I wish there was a reliable safe medication that 100% stops oxygen poisoning to at least 7 ats/bars, so I could use a simple oxygen rebreather to 200 feet. No nitrogen in circuit, so less bends nuisance.

Last edited:
Now they do. But now, Basic rebreathers start at $125k.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom