Scubapro MK25 creep?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Solid at 140 pretty much all afternoon. Think I will take your advise and leave as is. Thanks tbone.

if you can get it down to 135 that's probably a bit better, but if there is no adjustment left, just stick your second stages back on there and tune them up to behave at 140 and you'll be fine

just stick your second stages back on there and tune them up to behave at 140 and you'll be fine
OMG. I forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me. I think I read that Natalie wants them a bit detuned for the class too.

OMG. I forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me. I think I read that Natalie wants them a bit detuned for the class too.

unsure why you'd want detuned regs for a class, that's what the adjustment and venturi knobs are for, but yeah, definitely don't want to forget that bit

unsure why you'd want detuned regs for a class, that's what the adjustment and venturi knobs are for, but yeah, definitely don't want to forget that bit
You are right again. It had been several months since I had read the gear requirements and just remenbered reading detuned. Went back and reread, it is the recommendation for second stages with venture/cracking adjustment option for when not in use. And this is why I, with @buddhasummer's parts assistance, converted my S555's to 600's

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom