Flexible Hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We may have some in from time to time, but personally I don't use them for various reasons such as neck chafing and other often discussed differences here on the board.

Primarily we are using typical 'rubber' hoses, which we have in both black and orange. I say 'rubber' because some are actually a plastic polymer and not rubber anymore, but I believe the term has stuck in this industry, and people tend to refer to all unbraided hoses as 'rubber hoses'.

If you want braided hoses though, and we don't have any in stock, you can order them directly from one of our partners like Cave Adventurers or DGX, as I believe both stock them.

Last edited:
Thank you.

I'd like to get a first and second stage regulator from Deep 6 very soon. Do you have any flexible hoses in stock now of 26"-28" length, preferably black, for the second stage?

We may have some in from time to time, but personally I don't use them for various reasons such as neck chafing and other often discussed differences here on the board.

Primarily we are using typical 'rubber' hoses, which we have in both black and orange. I say 'rubber' because some are actually a plastic polymer and not rubber anymore, but I believe the term has stuck in this industry, and people tend to refer to all unbraided hoses as 'rubber hoses'.

If you want braided hoses though, and we don't have any in stock, you can order them directly from one of our partners like Cave Adventurers or DGX, as I believe both stock them.

Thank you.

I'd like to get a first and second stage regulator from Deep 6 very soon. Do you have any flexible hoses in stock now of 26"-28" length, preferably black?

Hey Kensei,
Unfortunately, we do not have any LP braided hoses in stock. We currently only have 6", 20", and 24" HP braided hoses (for SPGs) available. If you want a LP braided hose for your second stage, I would also recommend what Landon already has.

Best,
Bill

Back
Top Bottom