Viking LP hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Compressor

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi:

Anyone have a source for "low" cost Viking drysuit inflator hose? I've seen them from 55 to 90.
Perhaps there is a way to take a regular inflator hose and attach an adaptor to it to fit?

Thanks

remove the nipple from the inflator on the drysuit. It should be the same end as the the first stage size of your regulator hose. If it is, just get a standard nipple from NESS for like $5 and replace it with the same one that you use on your inflator

WOW. Amazing. Will try it later.

remove the nipple from the inflator on the drysuit. It should be the same end as the the first stage size of your regulator hose. If it is, just get a standard nipple from NESS for like $5 and replace it with the same one that you use on your inflator

the regular fittings are NPT iirc, which is a bad idea according to post 7. op has to check both the nipple is replaceable and to get the right fitting from a viking dealer it sounds like.

pleas help with drysuit inflator hose

the regular fittings are NPT iirc, which is a bad idea according to post 7. op has to check both the nipple is replaceable and to get the right fitting from a viking dealer it sounds like.

pleas help with drysuit inflator hose

NESS has regular nipple to NPT in I believe both 1/4" and 1/8", but a lot of inflator nipples are 3/8-24 because it is metal into plastic which is usually not great for compression fittings. Admittedly unfamiliar with Viking inflators though

If there's a willing test dummy who can confirm this I'll gladly benefit from the idea and make the swap myself.

As to answering your question, I've not found a good source for economical new pricing after considerable looking. A buddy's buddy finds them for a few bucks at scuba swaps though.

Cameron

Last edited:
Hi:

Anyone have a source for "low" cost Viking drysuit inflator hose? I've seen them from 55 to 90.
Perhaps there is a way to take a regular inflator hose and attach an adaptor to it to fit?

Thanks
I have a Viking inflator hose you can have. I don't own the suit anymore.

Thank you
I’ll pm you in a bit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom