Change in management at CCV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

large_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
Just saw a Facebook post that Mitch and Deb are leaving CCV....sad to hear that news. Any background on who's taking over? Not sure if they were the owners of CCV, just the mgrs or both...and what other changes this might bring.

Just saw a Facebook post that Mitch and Deb are leaving CCV....sad to hear that news. Any background on who's taking over? Not sure if they were the owners of CCV, just the mgrs or both...and what other changes this might bring.

Mitch and Deb were managers. The resort is owned by a West Virginia couple that bought it from the Evans Family in 2004, IIRC.

Jackie

Have not heard anything. Did not see anything on Facebook either? Do you have more info? They have done a great job. Hate to see them go.

Have not heard anything. Did not see anything on Facebook either? Do you have more info? They have done a great job. Hate to see them go.

This was posted on the CCV Facebook page:

"A note from Deb & Mitch Karlson, CCV manager team:
After more than 7 years at this incredible place it is with great sadness that Mitch and I announce our departure from CoCo View Resort. The amazing staff here have become like family and we will miss each of them greatly, but they will always be in our hearts. Additionally throughout these years we have met, and become friends with, some great people, I’m speaking of those loyal guests that feel as we do, that arriving at CoCo View is like coming home. We will miss each of you and wish you great diving and many happy bubbles!"

I believe this was part of their life time schedule and plan. They did a remarkable job.

When are they leaving?

This was posted on the CCV Facebook page:

"A note from Deb & Mitch Karlson, CCV manager team:
After more than 7 years at "

Thank you. I am Facebook Challenged. Wrong cocoview page.

This is a bummer. Deb really went the extra mile this last trip when we got stuck there while Harvey hit Houston. They will be missed.

It is sad...but I certainly wish them well. My daughter and I made our first of 4 trips there in 2012, so we only know CCV with them there.

They be gone....they are sailing around the caribbean for a few weeks with friends and then home to Houston...sure gonna miss them...the owners son was there while we were there I assume to learn the ropes until new managers are hired

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom