Apeks reg service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what he said, if you aren't with a shop that is an authorized apeks service center you won't be able to take the class, or get parts or tools and Apeks certainly won't help you with that. The shop has to do the leg work with their local representative.
Sorry...

Thanks Pao and tbone1004,

I'm recently certified PADI Divemaster, and by end of September, hope to be certified PADI Instructor / MSDT,
At the moment, not directly employed by a dive centre, but I guess opportunities exist,
I will ask via the dive centres I'm affiliated with,
I was hoping to get the Speciality for "Equipment" and thought direct contact with a manufacturer would be best link to the above,
I'll try to remain optimistic,

Dave

to be apeks technician you have to be affiliated with an apeks dealer
same things for equipment servicing course
for apeks spare parts if you told me what part you looking for i can help yo out send me a PM

I'm recently certified PADI Divemaster, and by end of September, hope to be certified PADI Instructor / MSDT,
At the moment, not directly employed by a dive centre, but I guess opportunities exist,
I will ask via the dive centres I'm affiliated with,
I was hoping to get the Speciality for "Equipment" and thought direct contact with a manufacturer would be best link to the above,
I'll try to remain optimistic,

Dave
Sanbartolo diving are Aqualung authorized for Legend regulators and Fantasy SAC seems to be Aqualung authorized maintenance too. In Peru, not that much facilities.

Last edited:
Buy service kits and tools off of eBay. Find the manual online, read the Reg Savvy book. Service yourself. Apeks are easy

The equipment specialty course will not give you what to need to know to service regulators. You should already know, from the user manual, how to clean and care for your regulators.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom