Closed Galileo Luna/Sol bungee brackets

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The most common size of bungee used is 5/32". After obtaining a couple of brackets I took a drill and enlarged the holes to 5/32". The bracket holds the bungee in place quite well with minimal movement.

Sorry, my point wasn't clear. I meant how well does the bungee hold the computer in place on the wrist; i.e., does it move around or stay put?

Are you talking about movement along the arm or rotation?

Either way, it ultimately depends on how tight you make the bungee.

I am probably getting a Luna tomorrow. Does the 1/8" bungee really hold it in place, or does it move around?
I have the ones for the 1\8 bungee and they hold mine in place very nicely. I do have Popeye forearms though. I have no regrets going with these. Would definitely purchase again.

Sorry, my point wasn't clear. I meant how well does the bungee hold the computer in place on the wrist; i.e., does it move around or stay put?

Since I use a drysuit I don't have an issue with the computer moving around.

Hi - I would like 2 sets. I am moving this weekend - could I pay & give you my address on Tuesday?

Thanks Audrey

Hey Guruboy, Nice of you to take my files and idea and sell it as your own. Not even give an attribute to the original designer.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Image redacted due to personal email visible. Image is a screen grab of a PM of Guruboy asking RickPeck to email him the "files"

Rainpilot

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if you feel slighted that I didn't reference your original thread. Since you were sharing the design for free, I didn't think you cared about that.

At $5 a pair, I'm not exactly raking in the cash. That barely covers the cost, not including my time, effort, and gas.

Back
Top Bottom