Wanted Rough: Air 1, D-series, Pilot regs.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

northernone

Contributor
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Looking for two of the Air 1, D-series or Pilot regs. Thanks to the forum I'm sold they will be suitable for the kind of diving I enjoy.

Ideally I'd like to buy inexpensive and put bench time if needed on the regs getting to know them first hand.

Alternatively, I'm open to anyone willing to part with one in usable condition (Disclaimer: service before use etc.)

The final option would be someone who has them tuned up beautifully and is curious how it would behave at 300 + ft and is willing for me to test drive them for the winter... one can always dream.

For the immediate future I'd be replacing as many of my 5 Conshelf regs for my deeper SM dive kit with the Air 1 (or whichever regs appear as a result of this post) Later they will be my deep water bailout regs when I'm on my rebreather.

Regards,
Cameron

I have an Air1 I need to sell. I bought it new and used it one time. Let me know if you would like pics of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom