New Diver, Looking for dive buddies around NJ/NYC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MezzDving

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi All,

I am a new diver with an advance cert. I want to continue to dive around NJ, interested in wrecks, but do not have any dive buddies in the area. I'm competent, eager to learn more, and would be happy to tag along on some dives.

Hi! I'm a relatively new diver in NYC and also looking to dive more in the area next season :)

You might want to check out the Sea Gypsies - they're a local club and the distribution list is full of people rounding up groups for weekend trips. Shops like Gotham Divers and Pan Aqua also run local trips.

Check out the Sea Gypsies! I'm the current dive chair and former president, and we love getting new divers involved in the local diving scene. I spend a lot of time diving in the NJ area myself.

We still have our 2017 dive schedule on the website, so you can see what sort of diving we do. Our next club meeting is on 11/13. Feel free to stop by... Happy to discuss NJ diving with you through PM as well.

Hi All,

I am a new diver with an advance cert. I want to continue to dive around NJ, interested in wrecks, but do not have any dive buddies in the area. I'm competent, eager to learn more, and would be happy to tag along on some dives.

Still diving around NJ? Where are your favorite spots?

Back
Top Bottom