Delta Force Mask - Defog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sevenrider860

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello SeaSoft Scuba,

I am trying to do a review of dive masks. The problem I have is that the Delta Force mask I have is quite possibly a terrible representation of the products you offer.

I am comparing the Delta Force mask to the following masks:

Atomic Aquatics Venom ARC
Dive Rite with "Ultra Clear" with AR
Dive Gear Express
Hollis M1

The issue is that that mask I received fogs up considerably. I have followed your published instructions to prevent fogging. Not a single reviewer I worked with graded the mask as having better vision and optics simply because it fogs up more than the other masks.

We have gone through the entire vial of defog, but this mask needs something else. The manufacturer will tell you to purchase their defog (SeaClear) but they have more problems with this mask than that the defog...this mask has issues!

With standard defog alternatives available, this SeaSoft masks would be a waste of effort in selling the advantages of this mask when compared to other masks.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom