Anilao cheap diving and good diving sites for beginner?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

L.B

New
Reaction score
Hi,

I'll travel solo to Anilao on 25 or 26 this October and would probably love to try the first scuba diving of my life!

I'm looking for recommendation for:
- beautiful diving sites, appropriate for beginner
- reasonable diving price, as I'm still a student (appreciate if you could state the price)

Been looked into some similar topics on the forum and heard that cheapest price is just contact directly with DM, then rent a boat to preferred sites. Is it safe for the first try on diving?

Thanks a lot!

Anilao is a very nice place with rather shallow and easy dives . Contact dive centers that are offering OW certifications . I cannot help you with this because I have taken my OW certification before you were born :).

Thank you! Sure I'll try the one with open water dive, but might not with certification for the cost benefit. Which dive sites is a must in Anilao?

all of them are "must do dive" . But this is a "macro" place, so you will see 50% of the time sand with funny creature, the rest is coral. MAybe a better cost/benefit would be Puerto Gallera but I have never been there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom