ScubaBoard's Fallfest Megadive 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rum is good. I will take those offerings. It is prudent that first timers bring rum as an offering. To me. I am the rum goddess. :wink:
The goddess would not be happy if she were to learn that you are attempting to purloin her rum offerings, ya poser!

This was posted on Ginnie Springs FB page and I wanted everyone to be aware. Please read.

Good news! We are opening tomorrow, Wednesday, October 11, 2017. Most of the springs are clear, including Ginnie, Dogwood, and the Devil's System.

We will rent tubes - but be aware that the river is moving quicker than normal. ***If you choose to tube the river through this weekend, please exit at the Boat Ramp. At this time, we highly recommend life jackets for children and for adults who are not strong swimmers. Life jackets will be available for those who want them at no charge.***

We will not be renting stand-up paddle boards, kayaks or canoes this weekend.

We want to open so everyone can come out and have fun, but please keep in mind that there are still some wet areas in the park. We ask that guests do not camp or drive vehicles through those areas.

We are still in the clean up process after Hurricane Irma, but we are moving in the right direction. We thank everyone for their patience and support, we hope to see you soon!

Thanks Roxanne. Looking forward to seeing everybody again. it's been too long..

I really, really hate this but looks like I'm out. I had a minor accident on Friday, I'm fine but my car isn't. It's going to be a couple of weeks before the body shop can get to my car. My poor car actually has stitches in it right now until they can fix it.

Well that sucks. But glad your OK. There will be other megadives to attend.

I really, really hate this but looks like I'm out. I had a minor accident on Friday, I'm fine but my car isn't. It's going to be a couple of weeks before the body shop can get to my car. My poor car actually has stitches in it right now until they can fix it.

I'm so sorry to hear that but happy to hear you're okay. We'll see you in the Spring then.

Last edited:
Alright, I'm going to try to make it to this for the weekend--I'll give a look through the thread and try to figure out what supplies might still be of use.

put me and Hermit Crab down as your helpers Saturday afternoon cooking..

I don't know how I forgot that this event was coming up this weekend!
Now I have to scramble to see if I can find my tent so that I can join everyone this weekend.

EDIT:
I will be bringing a few cases of Zephyrhills water and some adult beverages. :drunks:
I'm also available for any chores that need doing.

Last edited:
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom