Change in management at CCV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rosa and willie dont want to hear the same crappy music each week.. they make a good monkey la la but the managers try and make it into some concert or personal highschool clique

People who come there want to dive not listen to a Billie Joel cover song, do something about the sea mounts

I just think they should scale back on stuff and get hard core on diving, it's obvious the night manager is worthless and deb and Mitch had their own agenda and high school clique

Well, you seem to have a deeper "understanding" of CCV employee personalities than I do.

To the point of getting quite personal and angry.

Mangrove Inn? Really?

Half moon bay, etc. I just think cocoview is riding on the old 1990 concept where they were the only real diving resort on roatan, i think it's time they embrace the island and take customers on a tour of the real roatan. The night diving is way overlooked , the entire front yard is wayyy over looked, without faster boats and trips to the
Mounts the resort is doomed

And yes I know the employees;
To them it's a total snooze fest

So with all these complaints, why do you return so often?

And if you've been as many times as you claim, it seems to me that you probably are either collecting or will be collecting SS yourself. Talk about the pot calling the kettle old. LOL

The reefs are being destroyed by run off due to clearing of land on roatan for houses and development. The dive pressure does not help the situation. Marys place is stripped like bare limestone, and so is calvins crack. I wont be going back to Roatan and only offer advise to the new manager. I will miss the front yard but for the money I will chose bloody bay wall or any cayman dive.

to repeat myself...don't like it....don't go back....and I have been going to Roatan since the 70's I have seen changes too but I still go back...maybe you should contact Carl and let him know how you would like to see CoCo View run....peace out

CCV is great for what it is and what it is not. I am sure new ideas will always help. Regarding more boat dives and fewer drop-offs - that will definitely tax the DMs more....and the DMs at CCV are all long time employees and very good at what they do.....absolutely one of CCV's best features. The current schedule limits most DMs to 2 dives/day....perhaps why they are not burned out and constantly replaced like other resorts (also probably one of the better jobs to have on Roatan)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom