Conshelf fans welcomed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I recommend calling Dive Rite In Scuba as they are an Aqualung Military Dealer.

I recently acquired a Conshelf 14 1st and second stage with the serial number CPNR0723 on the 1st stage and the 2nd stage sn is S0573864 and has a black diaphragm.
Is this a military reg or something as the 1st stage serial number seems out of the ordinary. It has 4 3/8" lp ports and 1 HP port so I know it is a later 14 and the 2nd has adjustment port on the side, thats why I picked it up?

The military ones are badged "Conshelf 14". Does the second stage have the tuning side port? The diaphragms on my military ones are translucent with yellow exhaust valves.

Last edited:
The military ones are badged Conshelf 14. Does the second stage have the tuning side port? The diaphragms on my military ones are translucent with yellow exhaust valves.
It has the tuning port and the yellow exhaust valve. A couple of the 14 2nd I just bought have the translucent diaphragms which is probably the military diaphragm. I was under the impression that the Conshelfs labeled XIV 2nd stages did not have the tuning port and the 14 does.

It has the tuning port and the yellow exhaust valve. A couple of the 14 2nd I just bought have the translucent diaphragms which is probably the military diaphragm. I was under the impression that the Conshelfs labeled XIV 2nd stages did not have the tuning port and the 14 does.

That too is my understanding. 14 does, XIV does not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom