Uwatec Data Trak Memo Mouse for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffhamm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I have (2) Uwatec Scubapro data track Memo mouse (Mice?)

This interface is what is used to download scuba dive logs from old scubapro or uwatec dive computers.

I have 2 mice in the box, one windows 3.5 floppy, 2 sets of instructions, one computer cable.

I no longer have a computer that uses these.

These are super hard to find, I would like to get 50 for the pair.

I am in Arizona, and prefer a local sale. These are listed on craigslist phoenix and have photos DSC_0525.jpgDSC_0526.jpgDSC_0527.jpgDSC_0528.jpg

I have (2) Uwatec Scubapro data track Memo mouse (Mice?)

This interface is what is used to download scuba dive logs from old scubapro or uwatec dive computers.

I have 2 mice in the box, one windows 3.5 floppy, 2 sets of instructions, one computer cable.

I no longer have a computer that uses these.

These are super hard to find, I would like to get 50 for the pair.

I am in Arizona, and prefer a local sale. These are listed on craigslist phoenix and have photosView attachment 149614View attachment 149615View attachment 149616View attachment 149617
i was ondering if you still have them ?

Sorry, havent been on here for a long time. I do still have them. I kinda forgot I was selling them once they listed.

I have 1 for sale too new in the box

I am in France and I am looking for one. What is your price?

I'm also looking for this interface, so if someone want to sell please send information via message. Thank you.

the person who wanted mine never sent the money so mines up for grabs

Sorry, havent been on here for a long time. I do still have them. I kinda forgot I was selling them once they listed.

Hello.

I do realize a year has passed, but I saw no "closed" status nor "sold" messages.
If anyone still has one to sell, I'd buy it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom