My 20th dive-criticize my buoyancy, finning, breathing, etc. (videos)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What tank are you using?

That's an LP95. I chose it so I could get two dives in, but I think I can do it with an LP85. My goal is to buy a pair of LP85's in the near future.

Staying still in the water without any body part moving is difficult in my opinion. I'm looking for a thread that explains how to do this nicely.

Staying still in the water without any body part moving is difficult in my opinion. I'm looking for a thread that explains how to do this nicely.
This is my goal:

If you watch most divers, they are never 100% still as the fins are generally always doing micro movements. The thing is minimising the amount of movement.

Even in the SSI video above, the diver is moving his fins back and forward a bit if you watch carefully.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom