Closed: Black Deep 6 Eddy Fins (Large)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doby45

Do I have something in my teeth?
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Selling my black Deep 6 Eddy fins as I can not wear them where I teach. Size Large and great shape. $75 shipped.. I take PayPal at doby45@gmail..com you pay fees.

Black? You heretic.

Orange is NOT DIR. Not at all. I wouldn't go so far as to say you will DIE. But, you probably will. Someday. Probably.

I have Eddy fins, a Freedom Contour plate, and a Perdix AI. I think that technically makes me invincible. On ScubaBoard. Or maybe I have to get some Deep6 Signature regs first. I'm not sure.

You don't have Deep6 Signature regs? A Kraken? Work with me here. I'm doing a salvage job here.

I may be interested... can you post some pics? How much water time have they gotten? Shipping cost to NY? (or is that included in the $75)

Fins have sold! Thanks everyone..

I'm curious why you can't use them?

Must wear fins sold by shop. So if I am teaching it is XTs and if I am fun diving in caves it is XTs..

Fins have sold! Thanks everyone..

Must wear fins sold by shop. So if I am teaching it is XTs and if I am fun diving in caves it is XTs..
wow, horrible working conditions..our shop owner mentioned this during a shop talk..we all agreed as long as he would provide all the gear to us..then he changed his mind

Back
Top Bottom