Night dives CBBR/Reef Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi dive friends,

I'll be on Cayman Brac soon, are there night dives offered by Reef Divers? I was not able to find this on their website, have sent them a message. Thanks for the information.

Good diving, Craig

Edit: I see on the Reef Divers website that they offer night dives on selected evenings. Anyone done them, once or twice per week? How many needed to run?

They run them on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They usually get enough people to do the Tuesday night dive. It has to be on the calm side to run it, I think, for insurance purposes. Usually, the Thursday dive does not go.

Thanks to everyone for the responses, all accurate. I heard back from Reef Divers, they do night dives Tuesdays and Thursdays with a minimum of 8 divers, assuming conditions permit.

How soon is soon, we will be down there in December and are renting several vehicles to get around.

Night dives off of scotts dock are the bomb.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom