ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2018 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These look like so much fun! I can't wait to get fully geared up and ready to take a trip like this with this group and meet some new people. Although I am in need of lots of practice first.
meh. if you aren't aware, please take the Chairman's buoyancy class along with the nitrox class (both are free). Be open to suggestions but most of all - have fun. A full week of diving with get you tuned up and relaxed in your diving.

meh. if you aren't aware, please take the Chairman's buoyancy class along with the nitrox class (both are free). Be open to suggestions but most of all - have fun. A full week of diving with get you tuned up and relaxed in your diving.
Where can I take these two free classes?

Where can I take these two free classes?
the NASE nitrox class has been offered on every Invasion/Surge I have attended and is offered for this trip if I remember correctly (check the sponsor's thread). It's an online class then you meet briefly to go over the exam and perform the gas analysis. Pete usually offers his class - I'm sure he will offer it again if there is interest. Everything is pretty much common sense - once he explains it :) Great class and you will learn something no matter what your level.

the NASE nitrox class has been offered on every Invasion/Surge I have attended and is offered for this trip if I remember correctly (check the sponsor's thread). It's an online class then you meet briefly to go over the exam and perform the gas analysis. Pete usually offers his class - I'm sure he will offer it again if there is interest. Everything is pretty much common sense - once he explains it :) Great class and you will learn something no matter what your level.
Alright now I understand. I could take the nitrox class at the resort if I was able to book the trip. Thank you for clarifying that.

When are you lot going to do an invasion into South Africa :) We have many excellent dive spots, and then I wouldn't have to travel so far :wink: Sodwana Bay being the best all round choice I would say. Much cheaper for you guys to come here, over us coming there :cheers: And I will make sure our president says something to increase your exchange rate output just before coming :yeahbaby:so the dollar will be strong.

Hope to join on one of these one day, it really sounds like fun with such a massive invasion of people. Enjoy it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom