Anyone heard of L&W compressors?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

However, in the USA the Capitano and Mariner are not available to the general public anymore. So, if you want one of those, we have to go used.

However, in the USA the Capitano and Mariner are not available to the general public anymore. So, if you want one of those, we have to go used.
Wow didn't know that. I guess they lasted to long. I have an old 5 cfm with the round big coils for stage cooling. Been running for years as my portable with a 7.5 Honda gas engine. Just got back last monthe from filling about a hundred tanks in key west. I would be looking for one of the old ones they are bullet proof. I love that last stage floating piston. It sounds like the rod will come through the housing until the pressure builds up and it stops. Good luck with your choice.

For anyone that finds this thread in the future: In August 2017, Brownie's Marine Group became L&W Compressors distributor for North, South Central America and the Caribbean. They ship anywhere in the western hemisphere and are actively recruiting dealers and technicians so that service and equipment can be available to divers across the two continents. Brownie’s Marine Group to distribute L&W Compressors to the Americas | Lenhardt Wagner Americas – High Pressure Compressors

Their first install is floating around aboard Fins Attached's M/Y Sharkwater.

Bye bye to Baur's monopoly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom