Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For the sake of curiosity, should the police perform a ballistic test ?

I would assume, finders keepers, but we took it to the police. I believe they just checked the serial number against theft.
I wasn't even thinking about the gun being stolen but more along the line of it having been used in a crime then ditched. Have I been watching too many TV shows?

20170915_210717.jpg

Some things I have found this year

So, it wasn't underwater, but at the high tide zone - A full set of scuba gear. Oceanic BC, 12L steel tank, set of Hollis DX(?) regs, DSMB and a Shearwater Perdix AI computer.

I've found weights, marine batteries, a tape measure...and one time a duffel bag - that was weighted- and I was too creeped out to open it and see what was inside. Seen way too many horror films. I regret that only a bit now. Could have been a stack of unmarked 100's, or weapons, or a severed head...who knows.

So, it wasn't underwater, but at the high tide zone - A full set of scuba gear. Oceanic BC, 12L steel tank, set of Hollis DX(?) regs, DSMB and a Shearwater Perdix AI computer.

That's odd. Must have fell out of a boat unnoticed and floated to shore.

Or did you "find" that in the back of someone's trunk?

KIDDING!

Back
Top Bottom