Looking for buddy in Norway

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Krisss

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everybody :)
Im looking for buddy in Oslo, Norway.
Im new here and I would like to progress my diving skills. Is anybody here from Norway ?
Regards

Hi Krisss,

Drøbak Undervannsklubb is one of the most active clubs in the Oslo area, and we are always very keen on welcoming new members. We are situated on Drøbak, 35 km south of Oslo. I would say that approx 50% of our members are from Oslo, or the Oslo-area. Currently we have 3 boat dives per week. All you have to do is to turn up, and we will find you a buddy. We're a mix of OC, RB and, CMAS, PADI, GUE, IANTD. Most important - Everyone is welcome to join us.

You have your own equipment? And a car?

Send me a pm, and I'll get in touch with you.

Joachim

Hi, Joachim. Thx for replay.
I heard about Undervannsklubb but I fought is more for pro divers :p
I have only PADI OWD and NITROX. I have my own equipment, but I dont have a car. I leaving 1 year in Oslo, and I dont know how long im gonna stay here :)
I meet some Polish (Im from Poland) Divers but is hard to find someone with only OWD (18m). I need more practice to go AOWD. You know what I mean :wink: Im beginner :wink:

Hi,
No, we are not just for pro's. Everyone are welcome and will be paired with a diver suitable for the experience level. Meaning you will be paired with someone experienced so you can build further as a diver. We have a few polish and Lithuanian guys in the club as well.
If you are fresh you just let us know, and we will pair you with a suitable buddy that will make your dive comfortable. Never dived from a boat, no problem, let us know and we'll make sure its a plesant experience.

That is the main point of diving with the club. Lots of diving, always someone to discuss diving with and a safe arena to develop as a diver.

Not having a car is worse. Where in Oslo do you live?

Super :D
I leave in Bjølsen / Nydalen. But maybe I'll try to find solution or maybe I'll meet someone who arrive to Drøbak.
I need to think about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom