Aeromexico?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ron_dodge

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone traveled with Aeromexico?

We're headed to Coz in January and just found a really nicely priced flight out of Charlotte into Cozumel (via Atlanta). I'm just wondering if there's anything I need to look out for? I was a little weirded out when reservation process didn't ask for passport information like US based airlines.

TIA

My US airlines don't ask for my passport info...? I haven't flown Aeromex in years, but as long as the connecting flight times look good, and the total cost (including taxes/fees and luggage) looks good, I'd go for it!

Is the flight actually a Delta plane flying under Aeromexico? I've seen Aeromexico listings from Atlanta in Yapta but then when I look on the info for the flight it actually has a Delta flight listed.

Delta no longer asks for passport info, they used to.

And Delta is usually cheaper if I wanted to drive 3 hours to Charlotte and then do a layover in Atlanta rather than flying directly from Atlanta! Airlines are just crazy these days!

N = 1 but I took a multi-leg Aeromexico flight from Cancun to Guadalajara to SFO last May with no issues.

I flew from San Antonio to Buenos Aires, through Mexico City, last year, and found both flights to be very good with no problems or complaints. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I went ahead and purchased the tickets on Aeromexico based off this feedback. Fingers crossed we have the same good experiences everyone here has had.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom