Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadoo69

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
SELLING MY HALCYON 10 WATT HID CAN LIGHT. HAS APPROX 30 DIVES ON IT. PERFECT CONDITION...LIGHT HAS BEEN METICULOUSLY CARED FOR AND LOOKS ONLY SLIGHTLY USED. INCLUDES THE HALCYON BATTERY CHARGER.

$500 OBO

Attachments

• IMG_4793.JPG
    IMG_4793.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_4792.JPG
    IMG_4792.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_4791.JPG
    IMG_4791.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_4790.JPG
    IMG_4790.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_4789.JPG
    IMG_4789.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 439
What is the date of manufacture on the battery?

Where can one conveniently purchase the replacement bulb and ballast?

What is the date of manufacture on the battery?
I have looked on the battery and cannot find the date. It was purchased new about 2011. I am originally and only user of the light. On the outside of the lamp...there is a serial #....7712122004. That is the only indication on the system at all. Otherwise I have no other info. It was purchased at a Halcyon dealer shop in South Florida. I didn’t keep any other packing or info about the light unfortunately. Let me know if you have further questions.

Attachments

• CB88430E-8A9E-44B6-AC7C-4A32C0A328C7.jpeg
    CB88430E-8A9E-44B6-AC7C-4A32C0A328C7.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 315
Don't know burn time. The bulb is still working and has not been changed. Although the light 6 yrs old, it has hardly been used and Halcyon equipment seems to last forever. I have never had any issues with that brand of dive equipment. I'm not sure where to buy bulbs since I haven't had to...I am sure Halcyon customer service would know.

New price !!!! My bride will sell it for $400. It's a great light. Less than 20 hours diving on it (cave training and a couple more dives). It looks new. If I remember, it cost about a grand. Let's sell this!!!

Let's sell this!!!

Lets find out where we can get the replacement WA bulb and WA ballast which is now owned by Ushio.

Last edited:
Part number for the bulb is m10n003 and unless something has changed very recently, it has been discontinued.

I think you could use an m10n004 but it doesn’t have the ‘test tube’ shroud.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom