Free Divemaster Internship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello,

So I am a 24 year old SSI Advanced Adventurer diver, diving recreationally since 2011 with more than 200 dives.

I wanted to start a career in scuba diving and I'm looking for a free divemaster internship that will train me and certify me in PADI rescue and divemaster certification as an investment and in return I will work for them for the amount of time they will need.

I am aware that there are different types of deals, like there are centers that will not provide accommodation and some will, and some centers will even pay me after i start working and some wont.

I don't really care about being paid, I am just looking for a center that will at least accommodate me, and if not then a center that will pay me so I can use the money as living expenses. And preferably in Asia.

Any help please?

Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom