Submerge Minnus 1.5 FOR SALE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iowacavediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Submerge Minnus 1.5 (with 1.0 hull and extras). Scooter is in great condition, normal cave rash, but mechanically solid! BRAND NEW 1.5 submerge lithium battery pack installed and ready to go.

Minnus 1.5 specs:
Venom electronics (trigger click speed control)
Weight: 38lbs
Length: 24 1/4 inch
Top Speed: 240ft/min
Thrust 55 lb.
Range (Cruising Speed) : 5 miles

***Brand new battery purchased from Submerge in November 2017.
($1750 value).
***Battery has Zero hours of use.
***Has full Submerge battery warranty.

***This sale also includes an additional Minnus 1.0 hull and battery, for converting this DPV to the more portable Minnus 1.0. The 1.0 battery no longer holds a charge, but is being included so that it could be used for rebuild purposes, in either Lithium or NiMH configuration, for permitable airline travel purposes.

Retail Price of all items would be in excess of: $6000.

$3950 cash sale

Attachments

• IMG_4595.JPG
    IMG_4595.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_4597.JPG
    IMG_4597.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_4598.jpg
    IMG_4598.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_4600.jpg
    IMG_4600.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_4601 (1).jpg
    IMG_4601 (1).jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_4607 (1).jpg
    IMG_4607 (1).jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_4609.jpg
    IMG_4609.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 294
Battery was replaced because the old pack had a bad cell causing the entire pack to die quickly and cut off. This scooter was our backup scooter and I learned the hard way that scooters are meant to be used... if you let them sit they don't like it, espeically the batteries. I would encourage any serious buyers to reach out to Rodney or Suzie at Submerge scooters in Jupiter, FL and inquire about any concerns.

I should mention, when one cell goes bad you can't replace it... you have to have an entire pack built so that all cells function at the same voltage or there will be issues. I have 3 of these scooters (my wife and I both dive them) our primary scooters have recently been tested and run at 98% capacity of when they were new (3 years ago).

i'm sorry, it's not... I do have a SS UV-18 available. Its ready for a new battery or could do the Lithium upgrade from SS to make it a turbo long range scooter. Let me know if you're interested in that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom