DUI Weight Harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Holy thread resurrection, Robin!

I have one and like it better than a weight belt, but I did add a lateral chest strap to it (and to my harness) because on the surface straps tend to fall off my shoulders. This isn't limited to diving gear, BTW.

I like mine. I bought it for cold water diving and the increased weight necessary with a dry suit, but I use it for warm water diving too.
I hear ya :) What I like best is that I can wear it with lots of different bcd's even those not weight integrated :)

I really like mine with my bpw and my heavy wetsuit and dry suit. I find it very comfortable and secure. The weight pouches are very secure and not be prone to accidental release. Changing weights is easy, moving weight up and down and front to back to adjust trim is easy. My biggest problem is forgeting to put it on before my BC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom