Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TEKDiveUSA

Contributor
Reaction score
WIN A TICKET TO TEKDiveUSA.2018! The best part of TEKDiveUSA is getting together with technical divers from all over the world. We would like you to be our guest. It doesn't matter whether you are a seasoned techie or just tech curious- we want you as part of our community! Join us for TEKDiveUSA.2018 with two days of exhibition, conference, two executive lunches and a ticket to the 2018 barbeque night. Go to this post on our facebook and follow the instructions to enter. TEKDiveUSA
Alternatively you can also enter on our Instagram page @TEKDiveUSA
23632877_1469564906475311_4861701565351695823_o.jpg

Can I be entered nevertheless? I don't care to have social account for either of the 2 listed services.

Can I be entered nevertheless? I don't care to have social account for either of the 2 listed services.
The giveaway is now concluded but you are welcome to enter any of our other drawings and raffle prizes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom