FIJI 2017 TRIP REPORT & PIX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken Kurtis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
FIJ_7214(LR6).jpg

For those interested, here are the links to the Fiji trip report and pic, including the SmugMug slide show.

TRIP REPORT: Fiji 2017 trip report

A FEW PIX: Fiji 2017

FULL SMUGMUG SLIDESHOW: FIJI 2017 (aboard the Fiji Aggressor) - kenkurtis

Enjoy (and plan to join us for a fabulous vacation in 2018)!!!

- Ken

I am confused. Or maybe I am missing a key piece of info here, but the last time I checked (and certainly the last time I was there), Fiji was in the South Pacific, not in California. Just out of curiosity, why is this posted in the California section (SoCal specifically) of ScubaBoard?

Not trying to be a smart a$$, I am just wondering.

Not trying to be a smart a$$, I am just wondering.
Fair question and no smart-a$$ery perceived. Especially makes sense since you're in Ontario and I presume that's Ontario, Canada, not Ontario, CA.

I'm based in SoCal and most of the people who travel with me (I run about 6 trips/year) are SoCal. I post my trip reports in this forum (as well as the regional forum for wherever we went) so that if other SoCal people may be contemplating the same trip and, since I also cover things like how we got there as well as who we dove with and how we structured things, hopefully others in this area can benefit from whatever experience we had with a particular trip.

Plus, there's quite admittedly a self-promotion angle in that if you're thinking of group travel and you live in this area (or even in Ontario, Canada) and you're thinking of a group trip, if I have something going that's of interest to you, perhaps you'll think of joining us.

- Ken

Back
Top Bottom