For Sale Zeagle Stiletto BCD (Medium)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xiljin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've switched setups and have a medium size Zeagle Stiletto for sale. I'm the second owner and would estimate it has about 100-150 salt water dives. It's been well cared for and recently had all d-rings replaced by Zeagle/Huish.

Comes with the original inflator and an LP hose.

Asking $300 plus shipping from 33458.

** The Stiletto has been sold!

Attachments

• IMG_0927.JPG
    IMG_0927.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0928.JPG
    IMG_0928.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 135
Couple of questions please. Why did the D-rings need to be replaced. Any repairs other than the d-rings? How would you rate the overall condition.

What you your "dimensions" and how did the bc fit you?

Could you please give me the estimated shipping to 92057

Thanks

Couple of questions please. Why did the D-rings need to be replaced. Any repairs other than the d-rings? How would you rate the overall condition.

What you your "dimensions" and how did the bc fit you?

Could you please give me the estimated shipping to 92057

Thanks

A few of the d-rings had begun to rust, so I sent Zeagle an email about it and they offered to replace them (only cost me the price of shipping). No other repairs to the BC, just regular rinsing and cleaning. I'd say the condition is somewhere between good and excellent, there's plenty of life left in it.

I'm 5'11'', ~175lbs, 32'' waist, 40" chest and had all adjustments pretty tight .. I could probably squeeze into a small and be ok. There's plenty of room in the medium to adjust up from my measurements though.

Shipping via USPS flat rate will be around $20.

Thanks for letting me know. Sorry, perhaps I should have told you, I decided to go a different route.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom