Secrets Cap Cana in Dec.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don Rogers

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Planning family trip to DR in Dec and are staying at Secrets Cap Cana. Their in-house shop is Seapro, opinions? Plan to dive Catalina and Saona while there plus anything thing else I can get in. Have to do the family non-diver things too. Suggestions, recommendations are appreciated. Any must see things to do above or below the water line...
Thanks

Never heard of Seapro. I recommend you contact John from Scuba Fun in Bayahibe. ScubaFun | Specials He is a small local dive op and is the top recommended dive shop in the DR here. His price looks like it is $15 cheaper than seapro. I liked the St. George wreck but it is DEEP, Atlantic Princess wreck, El Penon reef, El Parqueo (cannon) reef.

Never heard of Seapro. I recommend you contact John from Scuba Fun in Bayahibe. ScubaFun | Specials He is a small local dive op and is the top recommended dive shop in the DR here. His price looks like it is $15 cheaper than seapro. I liked the St. George wreck but it is DEEP, Atlantic Princess wreck, El Penon reef, El Parqueo (cannon) reef.

Thanks I'll take a look at Scubafun.

Back
Top Bottom