Adjusting Eddy Fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rob.mwpropane

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Good day all, I got a pair of Eddy fins on your black Friday sale. I've read that the spring can be adjusted. I don't have them in front of me, but how does one adjust the spring? I see the screws on the side, but not sure how to go from there.

Mine are good, might be fine, but dry they feel slightly loose (to me), but then again, I've never had springs before and my straps were always pretty tight. (For fear of losing them).

Thanks for an awesome deal!

I just got some as well.

To adjust the springs, just take the screws out, move the spring to the next position, replace the screws. Mine came with two sets of screws. Nice that they give you a spare set! In the small position, you will need to leave one set of screws out.

I just got some as well.

To adjust the springs, just take the screws out, move the spring to the next position, replace the screws. Mine came with two sets of screws. Nice that they give you a spare set! In the small position, you will need to leave one set of screws out.

Ahhhhh, that makes sense. I've never owned springs before, but so jealous when I dive with anyone who does. It was a no brainer on black Friday (price for springs and a great set of fins). I didn't realize that the screws closer to the front didn't connect to anything. Thanks for your help!

So it's 3 settings (just for anyone reading after that might be as dense as me). They come preset at "loose", if you move one screw on one side it would be "medium", move both screws would be "tight". With it "tight" you'll be left with 2 screws to store somewhere.

So glad I got the XL, I wear size 13 sneaker (US) but diving wetsuit for now. I think (hope) this will still work if I ever go drysuit and get boots. Pocket feels great (with booties), spring just felt slightly loose. (Again, might have been fine).

Back
Top Bottom