Annoying google “ad”

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My suggestion is to stop using scubaboard and any advitersers that use this site. I will not spend any money this holiday season on this site advertisers. Not until it is fixed.

It isn't the advertisers issue. It is scubaboards. But that is a bit too dramatic. Lol.

The thing that is confusing is that it stoped happening when I turned on my vpn.

I was having the same Google popup issue on my iPhone, but it seems to have stopped, and I haven't done anything to try and stop it.

Been having the same issue while on SB. Doesn't happen on my desktop which is what I am on now but happens when I am on my ipad.

I installed an ad blocker and stopped it

Use an ad blocker plugin in your browser. Like AdBlock

I use an ad blocker and unblock certain sites like scubaboard. Overall it vastly improves the surfing experience as sadly, there are many intrusive adds like this thread is talking about.

Back
Top Bottom