Greetings from malapascua

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Troy Murray

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi guys
Greetings from beautiful Malapascua Island Philippines.
Looking forward to meeting new friends :) and chatting about diving here on our beautiful Island.

Hi, Troy.

I plan to come visit Malapascua in January, Can you give some reccomendations on what to do and what to avoid?

Hi, Troy. I'm thinking of dropping by in May. Any tips?

Hi, Troy.

I plan to come visit Malapascua in January, Can you give some reccomendations on what to do and what to avoid?
Hi, Troy.

Hi Magnus

Be great to see you here
January through May can be quite busy so you might want to think about booking ahead.

Malapascua is famous for the thresher sharks at Monad Shoal and some great macro life on the sites close by the island.

Are you thinking of doing any dive courses while your here or just fun diving ?

Hi, Troy. I'm thinking of dropping by in May. Any tips?
Hello :)

May is usually a great time to visit weather wise but can be very busy around that time so i would suggest booking rooms/diving well ahead of time.
Are you thinking of doing any dive courses while your here ?

Hello :)

May is usually a great time to visit weather wise but can be very busy around that time so i would suggest booking rooms/diving well ahead of time.
Are you thinking of doing any dive courses while your here ?

If ever, I'll just be dropping by for the Labor day long weekend (my birthday weekend), and will definitely be booking ahead. Will just be doing fun dives.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida usa.....good luck with your dive adventures.

Merry Christmas to you. I am betting you guys are geared up for Christmas. I was in the Phillipines in Sept two years ago and you guys were already set up for Christmas. I guess you dont have a real Christmas tree. Im in Washington State USA land of the Christmas tree. We go into the woods ( often a u cut tree lot) and chop down our tree with an axe family tradition since my youngest was big enough to walk any way.

I had the best time in the Phillipines and am hoping to take a trip there in June. My cousin married a Phillipines woman and we went with him to her home land. I got to dive on Boracay and Sipaway We visited Cebu Manila and negros Boracay I cant wait to return.

Your island was one my cousins talked about as well. Ill make sure to bring that up as we make plans for the next trip.

So I have a question. When we were leaving I found a shop selling orchids. I have a few of them. The lady selling them had some amazing plants. I was worried id never get any of them through customs do you know of any way to ship them from the Phillipines. May or may not be anything you know about but im hoping one day I find someone who knows how to make that happen.

Keep in touch

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom