February Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was kidding. Steve usually does everything he can to get us space on the boat as a regular service. I'll have 4 friends joining us at different dates during the first 2 weeks of my stay & will need to spend time with them & take them snorkeling a few times which is making it hard to pre book specific dates with Steve but I can for the tail end of my stay. Fortunately I have enough friends in the business I can pretty much find a space on short notice with one of them.

So was I. :D I don't have as many friends in the business, but I'm sure I can find someone to dive with on short notice.

Cheers - M²

For those interested Carnaval is Feb 7-13

For those interested Carnaval is Feb 7-13
My friend who lives there said the pparade is the 24th. I better talk to him again.
Cheers - M²

I'm afraid Carnival starts clogging up the streets well before the 24th.

Member..........Dates.......Stay........Dive

cicpo........................1/27 to 2/15......Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos
BRT..........................2/5 to 2/14.......Rental House..............Tres Pelicanos
judydivescoz.............2/5 to 2/17.......Corpus Christi.............Liquid Blue
nwflyboy............................?..............El Presidente..............Living Underwater
Bigtank1958.............2/15 to 2/24.....Hotel Cozumel.......................?
uncfnp and Soloist...2/19 to 2/28.....Casa Mexicana...........Tres Pelicanos
Mr. Nice Guy............2/24 to 3/7.......Hotel Cozumel............Living Underwater
kss1dvr.....................2/25 to 3/7.......Hotel Cozumel............Living Underwater
pjhansman...............2/25 to 3/7.......Hotel Cozumel............Living Underwater
MMM........................All month.........Private Home..............Living Underwater

Last edited:
I'll be there (with my spouse who is not on here) from Feb 15 - 24 (and as indicated above, diving with Living Underwater, staying at El Presidente)

Member..........Dates.......Stay........Dive

cicpo.........................1/27 to 2/15......Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos
BRT............................2/5 to 2/14.......Rental House..............Tres Pelicanos
judydivescoz.............2/5 to 2/17.......Corpus Christi.............Liquid Blue
nwflyboy....................2/15 to 2/24....El Presidente..............Living Underwater
Bigtank1958.............2/15 to 2/24.....Hotel Cozumel.......................?
uncfnp and Soloist...2/19 to 2/28.....Casa Mexicana...........Tres Pelicanos
Mr. Nice Guy............2/24 to 3/7.......Hotel Cozumel............Living Underwater
kss1dvr.....................2/25 to 3/7.......Hotel Cozumel............Living Underwater
pjhansman...............2/25 to 3/7.......Hotel Cozumel............Living Underwater
MMM........................All month.........Private Home..............Living Underwater

Back
Top Bottom