Tenneco Towers - Sunday 10/17 1:30pm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know it's short notice, but I just read an email from Parrott Island and they have a trip to the Tenneco Towers Sunday afternoon at 1:30pm.

Anyone else up for the trip?

Marc

Marvel:
NOW you're talking! I'll check it out!

I know you're "Chick Diving" with Jerry this morning - let me know if you're going after you get the info. I'd prefer to do this dive with a buddy I know and am comfortable with.

23angler - Parrot Island's number for reservations is 954-942-7333. Info on Tenneco Towers can be found here, here, and here. I missed out on doing a night dive there a couple of weeks ago, and don't want to let this slip by again. This dive is not a regularly scheduled thing with ops here.

Anyone else in?

Marc

I probably would have been in, if i had known before doing down south about it. But i came back and am now a bit far away! Have a good trip, if you see it going again some time (with notice) post it up again :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom