Greetings from Elvis country!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KubaTimbo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Greetings from Tupelo, MS!
Im a new diver, @ 5 dives.
Decided on Padi, did my OW with ScubaNashville, and have since been reading, watching youtube and collecting cans and saving birthday $ for Scuba stuff! (When my wife allows!)

Anyways, after YEARS of dreaming about diving I was blessed last year to join you underwater explorers and now after years of reading Scubaboard posts I have decided to join! Thanks for all that have posted and have asked the ton of questions I have had/ will have/still have and for those experienced enough to answer! Also for their patience while dealing with us newbies!

Welcome to a whole new world

howdy and welcome from southeast florida ....you could ask your wife for a allowance increase or better yet have her take up diving with you.......(just joking and being funny)......just a recommendation........good luck and enjoy the underwater world.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida ....you could ask your wife for a allowance increase or better yet have her take up diving with you.......(just joking and being funny)......just a recommendation........good luck and enjoy the underwater world.
Thanks! Thats my next goal!!

Hey! Marcos did some of my training, too. Good to have you aboard. Nashville is a pretty good ways from Tupelo, I see.

Richard.

Back
Top Bottom