Sailfish, Sardine Run, and Baitballs Isla Mujeres 2018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkphoto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am planning a charter boat for 5 days of Sailfish in late January / early Feb 2018 Isla Mujeres Mexico (Cancun)

For many years I have chartered with the founder of catch n release sailfish fishing and sailfish snorkeling. The captain also works with Guy Harvey to tag and track their sailfish population so these guys are the best at finding the billfish.

Great for underwater video makers!

Contact me if you are interested for 2018 - I need a minimum of 4 guests to make this happen.

Snorkel with Sailfish and Sardine Run in Isla Mujeres Photo Tours with Gregory Sweeney Photography

Gregory Sweeney Underwater Photography photo tours swim with whale sharks shark diving American Crocodiles in Mexico, Sailfish and Sardine Run, African Photo Safaris

Attachments

• swim-with-sailfish-sardine-run-mexico-22.jpg
    swim-with-sailfish-sardine-run-mexico-22.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 158
An Update: I will be running this trip in 2019 - look for dates to be announced in late January/early Feb.
Already have 3 people booked so limited spaces for a few more to join

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom