Survey for a student

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Done ! And would be glad to see the results and to know the grade too. :)

When taking any survey your population is very important. The results of this survey will be skewed if this is the only source because I would estimate scubaboard participants are an above average population among divers when it comes to activity.
When you got to the last question did anyone else think it might be valuable for the survey to understand how many dives or how many years were involved? I am willing to bet we can check more boxes than the average diver.
Anyway, should be a good project. I can't even imagine what high school is like these days with all the technology available.

When taking any survey your population is very important. The results of this survey will be skewed if this is the only source because I would estimate scubaboard participants are an above average population among divers when it comes to activity.
When you got to the last question did anyone else think it might be valuable for the survey to understand how many dives or how many years were involved? I am willing to bet we can check more boxes than the average diver.
Anyway, should be a good project. I can't even imagine what high school is like these days with all the technology available.

Scubaboard isn't her only source, but could easily be the source of half the responses. She's not a diver (yet), her family members don't dive either. So she may have been under the impression that once certified, all divers are basically the same.

I'm not sure what the exact topic is, I'll likely find out more over the holidays. Hope to reply with a summary of her project when she's done.

Thanks for helping her out!

Will be interested to hear more about the project when you know it!

Submitted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom