For Sale Olympus PT-056 Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kammel78

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For Christmas I upgraded to the new TG-5, so I need to get rid of my TG-4 rig.

The PT-056 housing is less than a year old and comes with all original accessories plus a dual strobe port (seen in pic). I'll include the original single cable port as well. Great condition and well taken care of.

$200 shipped CONUS. 20171226_111513.jpg 20171226_111543.jpg 20171226_111556.jpg

I too have the tg4 and housing and been thinking about upgrading also. On the upgrade did you notice a difference not including the video aspect?
Thnx

I too have the tg4 and housing and been thinking about upgrading also. On the upgrade did you notice a difference not including the video aspect?
Thnx
Actually, I haven't had a chance to get the new one wet yet. I'll be taking it with me on a trip in a few weeks. :)

Actually, I haven't had a chance to get the new one wet yet. I'll be taking it with me on a trip in a few weeks. :)
Thnx,

Any chance you still have this for sale? I was just gifted a TG4 and finding a housing is proving to be a problem.

Thanks!
Shannon

Any chance you still have this for sale? I was just gifted a TG4 and finding a housing is proving to be a problem.

Thanks!
Shannon
My wife decided not to sell, i apologize for not taking this down

Back
Top Bottom