Hi from Spain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've been reading Scubaboard for years, but only now I dare to register and write these lines.

I've been diving for 10 years, also in winter with a dry suit, and recently I'm getting into underwater photography.

In Spain I recommend to dive, especially at the Canary Islands and also the entire Mediterranean coast, which is what I know best.

By the way, I'll thank you for correcting the following text that I wrote and that I have put in an Internet spanish forum. I am studying English, the truth is that I have been studying English along all my life, but I do not know if it is completly correct. I want to put it on my profile, as foot of my messages.

Thanks & regards

"There are still explorers and adventurers with the same spirit that those of yesteryear. There are still, in the most part of the planet, places to discover and strange beings that inhabit them. But they are no longer found in the forests, nor in the jungles, nor in the highest mountains, nor in the poles; they are in the abysses, in the depths of the seas.
I

Hi Mike,
Welcome. Nice to hear about diving in the Canary’s. Would love to see some pictures of wildlife and reef setting there.
Cheers,
Ricardo

photo.php
photo.php

Some photographies of my last travel to Canary's (2017'Oct).
I hope you like them.
Cheers
Miguel
full

full

full

full

full

full

howdy and welcome from southeast florida...thanks for sharing you great photos.

Awesome photos, thanks for sharing :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom