First trip to Aruba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

striper

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hi
I will be going on a family vacation to Aruba in a few weeks and would like to get some diving in. Is there any suggestion on must do dives sites and or dive operators that offer AOW dives?

Thanks Striper

hi
I will be going on a family vacation to Aruba in a few weeks and would like to get some diving in. Is there any suggestion on must do dives sites and or dive operators that offer AOW dives?

Thanks Striper
I dove with Clive in Nov out of the Renaissance Marina and it was great! Long bottom times and a small group..only 3 divers all 5 days. Highly recommend Clive!!

Dive Aruba - Scuba Classes, Dive Trips and Equipment Rentals

Sounds like a good time, small groups and good bottom time dives. What is the majority of the diving wrecks, reef, walls?
He follows the schedule on his website...but with a small group we were able to deviate from the schedule since we all wanted to dive the Antilles.

He leaves early and uses the surface intervals to avoid other dive ops. When we dove the Jane Sea we were the first there for 15 mins. Another group showed up and they were out of the water and gone within 30 mins (cattle car ops) and we still had another 15 mins of diving to go.

Dive Locations | Dive Aruba

locations and days of the week are in the link above.

I dove with Aqua Windies. Dives were reefs and shore dives for OW cert dives. They do dive other places though (including wrecks). Small groups overall. One diver running low on air wasn't a "everyone up" scenario either, which was nice.

Cool thanks for the info, sounds like you had a good experience, I will check out there web site.

I'm a new diver but my wife and I dove with red sail sports in Aruba. I would dive with them again. Great boat crew and they were patient with my wife that, at the time, needed a little hand holding (she's getting better every dive). On our first dive a diver must have been sucking air because the dm ended up putting him on a 7' octopu immediately following a pressure check. I liked that so no one had to surface early...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom