ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2018 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who has a good photo of Dive Team 5? I know we took four or five photos, as team members kept showing up one at a time.

Who has a good photo of Dive Team 5? I know we took four or five photos, as team members kept showing up one at a time.
IMG_2912.JPG
IMG_2901.JPG

Thank you Roxanne, Dennis, Pete, Toucan Divers and Plaza Beach Resort and others! What a fabulous event with great people and fantastic diving! Salt Pier has to be my favorite dive site in the Caribbean. I loved it so much, I did 2 shore dives and 2 boat dives there. And coming in second for my favorite dive site has to be the night diving with tarpon at Plaza Resort! Just couldn't get over the "silver kings" following us on our dive, and even coming in close to pose for the camera. What an awesome diving adventure and thanks for the time, effort, and planning it took to put the trip together.

Thanks Dennis and Roxanne for all of your hard work in putting together an extremely successful Bonaire Surge! Even though I couldn't dive while there, I loved the beautiful location of the Plaza and the friendly staff that assisted us all week. As I'm usually underwater while on vacation, this time I was able to do some land-based activities. Seeing the island of Bonaire and hearing the history from our tour guide was awesome! Hanging out for two days with the Bonaire Sea Turtle Conservation volunteers was great. I'll post pics once I download them and see if any turned out.

I can't wait to hear where the Surge is in 2018! And I darn well plan on diving!!!

Thanks again for all you two do for us!

Yet another wonderful SB event, enjoyed the Surge! Didn't seem too much smaller than an Invasion actually LOL so the best part was connecting with all my old friends and meeting some terrific new ones. Hard to believe that I have been attending these events now for about 7 years I think?

Thank you Dennis and Roxanne for organizing a wonderful group holiday where everyone is welcome and is enjoyed by all. Thank you Bruce and Lynn for allowing us to dive with and check out the awesome Shearwater computers. :D

Unfortunately I still do not have my luggage back yet... hoping I will have my camera returned to me in time for my trip to dive with the sea lions at Hornby Island, BC Canada in two weeks but I won't hold my breath. Not in love with United at all and it may be a while before I return to the Caribbean again. Definitely heading to the Philippines this fall again and hoping that the next Invasion may be one that I could get a brand new stamp in my passport for perhaps?

Seeing new places I've never been yet with all my old SB friends would be a strong desire of mine and a dream come true. I hope Dennis and Roxanne can open some more doors to wonderful underwater lands elsewhere in the future for us - let's explore new seas together heyyyyy???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom