Air reservation help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sometimes even with nusatrip I have to have my bank on the line to make sure the cc charges are approved. A pain but works.

Strange. Can you just call them proactively and say that you will be making transactions with a particular vendor or with vendors from a particular country for the next X months rather than being on the line? You can tell them you will be out of the country (travel notice) and then tell them you are planning said trip.

No problem here booking directly on Garuda's website with a VISA card.

Strange. Can you just call them proactively and say that you will be making transactions with a particular vendor or with vendors from a particular country for the next X months rather than being on the line? You can tell them you will be out of the country (travel notice) and then tell them you are planning said trip.

Oh yes I've done that before and I ended up having to still have someone approve it as it went thru.

I did have to do it twice, to get it to "take."

I have used Expedia several times to book Garuda flights. Seat selections performed during bookings with Expedia always transferred over to Garuda without any problems.

I did have to do it twice, to get it to "take."
Tried it more than twice. Called credit card this am and found they had blocked all the the suspicious transactions. No notifications whatsoever to tip me off. Supposedly fixed now, we'll see how it goes now.

Garuda kept saying the seatmaps weren't available for my flights, dunno if that is common?

For what its worth, I have used Perama Tours (one of the larger travel agencies on Bali) a number of times to book internal flights. I've emailed them and asked for a quote for booking a particular flight (or flights). They also need passanger name, nationality, gender, date of birth. I've stated I can pay by PayPal. They give me a quote, I ok it, they reserve the flight and send a PayPal request, I pay this then they email me the tickets. Always worked well for me, and easy even if a few different airline bookings required.

Back
Top Bottom